Here are our Blockchain Initiatives
Feature 1 - blockchain ACCELERATOR
The Blockchain Accelerator for Global Growth helps companies to pass due diligence and become fundable. This 12-week program is hosted at University of Southern California (USC) and is the only one of its kind in the US, providing state-of-the-art technical advice, one-on-one business coaching, due diligence package, interns and more.
WHO: Workshops feature hands-on work with IBA staff as well as expert presenters and industry experts. Founders and/or key BizDev employees should attend. All companies enjoy a three-month USC intern to help with acceleration.
WHEN: March 2019, Menlo Park, CA and Los Angeles, CA
The Wednesday 4-hour evening workshop schedule is as follows:
1. Session 1 - Creating Globally Minded Company / Nuts & Bolts
2. Session 2 - Setting Up Blockchain for Global Growth
3. Session 3 - Int'l Mktg & Branding for Global Blockchain Audience
4. Session 4 - Legal, Regulatory, Cross-Border Taxation & Accounting
5. Session 5 - Finance Essentials: Raising capital, havens, etc.
6. Session 6 - Sustained int'l growth, QC, customer support, JVs, HR, etc.
7. Demo Day
HOW MUCH: The program fee is $5K and co-founders or additional reps are welcome for $750 each. Space is limited. Light meals served.
Feature 2 - Blockchain PRACTICE
Blockchain Architecture & Design
Feature 3 - Tech Minute - Featuring Advance Tech.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
- Internet of Things